Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

Lulz.

Ok so no lulz here, I just couldn't think of a title.
Jennifer and Johnathan's wedding is getting closer and closer. The bridal shower is tomorrow. I don't know if I told you guys I'm going to be a bridesmaid... well I am. I'm still confused about some details of the wedding and it's coming up pretty quick but I'm sure it will all be good. It's still hard to imagine them getting married! Our friend Amanda is coming for the wedding which is exciting. She was part of our little group but after high school she moved to New Mexico. Well she's coming for a few days and staying at my house, yay! She said she has lost a bunch of weight, I'm already jealous and I haven't even seen her yet. I need to lose fat.
I also need a job. I'm planning on just getting a seasonal type summer job because Isaac is planning on visiting for a month and I don't want to have to be working all the time when he's here. It would work out perfectly if I just got a summer one and he came afterwards. I don't know where, exactly. Well I have a place in mind...
Aaaand... that's just about it with my life. I think. Well kind of.
BTW, I hate cleaning bathrooms. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My boyfriend's name is Johnathan, and I never see it spelled that way...it's weird seeing it when it's another person and not him..