Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thoughts meander like a restless wind into a letter box...

Isaac left. Well this morning at about 5:30ish AM was when we said our last words, gave our last hugs, and last kisses. Ok so they aren't the last for life but for now. You guys know what I mean. It's horrible. I feel as though a part of me is missing now. Time went way too fast. I feel as though we didn't have enough time to just chillax enough! It was the first time in my life, that I can remember, that I've spent about 2 weeks with someone and didn't get sick of them at all and felt as though there really weren't enough hours in a day. If I could have, I would have skipped sleeping, eating, showering... whatever would help us have more time together.
I'm so much in love.

Sorry there weren't more videos of us. We did a lot and the idea of just sitting down to make a video would make me feel like we were wasting too much time.

How come these past couple of weeks feel like a couple days?

Ah...

This is so hard.

No comments: