- I-129F forms (including attached paper to expand on how we met)
- Cover letter
- Both Isaac and I did G-325A (which is 4 pages for each of us and all four pages are the EXACT SAME THINGS)
- Letter of intent to marry within 90 days of Isaac's entry to the US (both Isaac and I had to do these, and sign)
- Printed out pictures of us together
- Printed out some old emails to show ongoing relationship
- Get (recent) passport style photos taken of both of us.
- Copy birth certificate
- Copy his old plane tickets
- Get the $455 to file the petition
Oy. But at least we're getting somewhere.