Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sitting in the dark

I am tired but at the same time I don't want to go to bed.
I have no reason NOT to sleep. Just being a computer junky. I just keep going from website to website hoping there will be something interesting to look at but nothing yet....

I would like to thank K80Blog for making it so that I can no longer listen to Tiny Dancer without thinking, "Hold me closer Tony Danza!" I woke up to that song today on the radio and have had it stuck in my head all day. Danza version. Oh funny thing is that when my alarm went off (since it WAS 4 in the morning) I initially, while still in half-sleep state, thought that the alarm was just warning me that it was going to go off in another hour or two. It's a good thing I woke up and into reality before I turned it off and slept through work.
Oh dear early morning/late night work! You are amazing for my brain.

I had fun with BlogTV and I've scheduled to go on THIS FRIDAY at 2:15 PM PST/5:15 EST. I couldn't decide between 2 and 2:30 so I met in the middle.

I just realized I still had my alarm on for 4:20 even though I don't have to be up early tomorrow. I would have been pissed with myself if I woke up to the alarm in the morning. No alarm! PLEASE! I love waking up naturally...

Ok THAT'S IT! I'm going to log into the BowieChick MySpace (where I am bound to find plenty of surveys in the bulletins) and just do one of the first I see. That will be my next blog. No one will care about it BUT I'M BORED AND CRAZY AND RESTLESS!
The endish.

No comments: