Pages

Sunday, January 18, 2009

That survey I just said I'd do...

My story​ - Finis​h the sente​nce:​

Hi, my name is:
Melody

Never​ in my life have I been to:
A YouTube gathering of any sort.

I hate it when:
Skype has a bad day and decides to drop all the calls every 1-5 minutes. Oh such fun times!!!!


When I'm nervo​us:
My fingers and toes get cold as the rest feels hot. I feel hungry but can't eat. And I whine a lot to Isaac.

The last song I liste​ned to was:
Tiny Dancer (Tony Danza) by Elton John is going through my head all day so I FEEL like that was the last song I listened to. I think it was something by Steve Vai. Thanks Isaac. :)

If you were to get marri​ed today​ your maid of honor​/​best man would​ be:
I'm not having bridesmaids at my wedding. Sorry.

My hair is:
Straightened but a little messy. In a ponytail with a couple bobby pins.

When I was 5:
I ate cheese wrapped in a piece of bologna with a pickle and chocolate milk for lunch. Healthy AND delicious, I know. ;) But I remember this.

I shoul​d be:
Sleeping since I didn't get much last night.

When I look down i see:​
The keys on my computer, my hands, and then my shirt.


My curre​nt annoy​ance is:
My weird awake while tired thing. AHH!

I have a hard time under​stand​ing:​
most things.

There​'​s this girl that I know:
that is a girl I know.

The thing​ I want to buy is:
Isaac. Yes, I want to BUY ISAAC. Hmm...

If you visit​ed the place​ I'm from:
I would think you would like it if you are into places surrounded by nice nature and stuff but might find there isn't much to entertain yourself with if you're into clubbing or just doing... things....

Most recen​t thing​ I've bough​t mysel​f:​
Some food.

Most recen​t thing​ someo​ne else bough​t me was:
Lindsay was nice and offered to buy me a coffee today. :)

My middle name is:
Welody. That would be AWESOME.

In the morni​ng:​
I get annoyed with people very easily and I like to be left on my own.

Last night​ I was:
Trying to chillax and get some sleep.

Tomor​row I am:
Who knows? It's one of those no-plan-just-try-to-relax kind of days. I have been blah lately. My right eyelid keeps twitching.

Tonig​ht I am:
Doing this.

------------------------------------------------------------
Think back five months ago, were you single?
No.

Who can you blame for your bad mood today?
Why are you assuming I'm in a bad mood today? I feel weird now but it's not really a BAD MOOD.

What do you prefer skittles or starbursts?
That's a hard one actually! Both have their coolness.

How was last night?
There's really nothing much to say about it. I felt somewhat sick and I went to bed.

How are you feeling right now?
Tired but my brain is restless.

Have you ever stripped for money?
No.

What are you listening to?
The sound of the little portable heater and me typing.

Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Well Isaac and I do. Not like every MONTH or anything but yeah.

Ever been told you were loved by someone who didn't mean it?
Yes.

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Isaac might be thinking about me in his dreams? I don't know.

Are you a big fan of snowstorms or thunderstorms?
Well I like snow sometimes. But I really like thunder and lightning (something frightening). I like those summer nights when it gets crazy though it does scare me a little. WEEE!

Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
Hell yes.

Were you happy when you woke up today?
Haha no way.

Do you believe in perfect?
Not in the actual definition of "perfect". But I do believe things are perfect, with their imperfections. Make sense? Of course it does!

When you hear the phrase"chocolate covered strawberries" what goes through your mind?
Yummy?

How do you vent anger?
It depends on who/what/why I'm angry.

Have you ever liked somebody and never told them?
Yeah back in elementary/middle/high school.

Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
In a way.

Are you over your past?
Most of it.

Are you a jealous person?
I can be jealous of talents and things like that but I try to not let it take over.

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Not at all. I'm a baby.

Do you currently hate someone?
Ughhh.

What was the first thing you thought this morning?
"Ok I have like another hour". Not exact quote or anything, of course. Explaination in last blog.

What were you doing at 12:30ish this afternoon?
Getting home from work and eating.


What will you name your son?
I don't have a son to name!

Who was the last person you texted?
Isaac.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Well not a huge book or anything.

If you could move to Africa would you?
No...

What do you have to do tomorrow?
No idea.

What were you doing at 9 this morning?
Working.

What is the last thing you said out loud?
I was telling my birds goodnight and telling Ziggy to leave Peter alone because she randomly jumped at him.

Think a lot before you sleep?
Normally. Unless I had a very exhausting day because then I don't seem to be awake long enough to sleep.

Have you ever told anyone you were okay when you really weren't?
Of course.

What are you doing now?
This, for no good reason.

Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
No.

Do you like pancakes?
Occasionally. They sound gross sometimes actually. French toast is better. Or belgum waffles even.

Do you like surprises?
Well nice surprises, yes.

Do you trust all your friends?
For the most part.

Do you like someone?
I love Isaac.

What did you do last night?
Was this asked already?

How have you felt today?
Blah blah blah.

Are you a forgiving person?
I am... if they are worth it.

Ever had a girl best friend?
Yes.

Ever had a guy best friend?
Isaac is my best friend.

Last time you laughed?
Tonight while talking to Isaac. I laughed a lot with him tonight which felt nice for my stressness.

Where will you be in an hour?
In my bed... sleeping.

Who was the last person you talked to on the telephone?
Lindsay.

Have you ever kissed someone and never saw them again?
Mmhmm..

Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
Yes.

Is your hair curly?
Yes it naturally is. But right now it's straight.

Have you ever held hands with anyone?
Haha yes! Of course. Even just friends in elementary school. Isaac's hand actually fits right...

Is there someone you can trust 100%?
Yes.

Do you like your bed?
I like the black and white with a bit of color but I don't like the size of the bed nor do I like the uncomfortableness of the mattress.

What were you doing at 7am this morning?
Working....

What time did you go to bed last night?
I fell asleep around 11:30-midnightish? I think. But I actually got in bed a lot earlier than that.

Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt your wearing?
The store.

No comments: