I'm not sure what I wanted to talk about here. Just felt like doing a blog! Alrighty then we'll see where this goes...
I guess I'll just write down the first thoughts in my head:
- Those mugs over there *points* are really cool.
- My budgies are funny. I can't wait to see Peter grow up, he's still a baby.
- I bit the left side of my tongue and it hurts.
- I'm going to try to stay up really late tonight (and sleep in late in the morning) because I have to work starting 10 PM tomorrow night and I don't want to be tired by then.
- I am now going to watch ArtieTSMITW's new video.
- After video thoughts: Aww poor kid! Haha!
- I wonder if Isaac is sleeping yet. Insomniac!!!
- I saw a book on insomnia in the store today and skimmed through it but it was all stuff I heard before.
- I also saw a bunch of John Green books so I flipped through those to see if there were any nerdfighters around here leaving notes.
- No, there weren't.
- I don't know why I continue to go to stores when I can't spend my money. I think it's just... something to do.
- I should probably put the birds to bed soon (cover their cage).
- I just imagined putting my birds in a little bed and tucking them in under covers, it was cute.
- I need to remember to do laundry tomorrow.
- I think tea is gross with milk.
- I wonder when I'm going to get a chance to go to England.
- I remember when my friend and I (when we were about 9) decided to move to London together after college. We thought that if we did, we would somehow automatically become friends with the Spice Girls.
- Isaac and I planned that when I DO get to go over there, we will be like typical tourists of London and go on a double decker bus. Woo!
- I love my British man.
- This was a lame idea...
Alright I'm going to watch a movie that just arrived in the mail even though I don't know what it is. Fun!
Wish me luck staying up late tonight! I've been having a harder time doing that lately unless I'm sick...
And I'll (maybe) see some of you on Friday at BlogTV!!!