Pages

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hair, finally


So I finally got my hair cut. Nothing too fancy or crazy or different, just cut. I like it actually. It's always weird to run your fingers through your hair after it has been cut...

My mom got me this one sewing table/desk thing. It has this fold out side so it can be small or longer depending on what I need. I actually bought it at work and used a coupon so it was like 84 dollars instead of 140. She is going to give me money back for that.

I woke up late today ahhh!
Ok so what I need/want to do today, my last day off for a while:
Clean bedroom
Clean out inside of car
Finish projects I've started
Clean bathroom, woopie
Wash outside of car
TALK TO ISAAC
And some other little things here and there.
I better get started. I don't have much time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how much did it cost you ?

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your pregnancy!!! Linds told the world! Everyone is so excited!! Oh, cute hair by the way!

Samantha said...

I like the hair! Sometimes the best haircuts are the simplest.

Anonymous said...

... seven dollars in São Paulo...