Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011



The earthquakes in Japan and all these tsunami warnings are really making me feel horrible right now. My heart goes out to everyone in the middle of all of this. :(

So to update about the full time thing, I put in my resume and interviewed with my manager earlier this week. We are supposed to find out who gets the job today, I think. I have this huge feeling I won't be getting it. In fact, I think I know exactly who WILL be. Meh.

We finally sold our old desktop computer so we now have our dining table back. It feels really good to sell things on Craigslist, I must say.

My friend Jen will be moving back here soon. Maybe REALLY soon, but I don't know yet. This is pretty exciting for me. :)

Nothing interesting to say today so I'll just leave it at that.

No comments: