Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

The library smells like baby powder

I've been kind of stressed lately. Kind of a combination of things but nothing major. Want to hear me whine about a few of these things? Keep reading.

I should have bet some money on who I thought would be getting the full time positions at work. Even though my manager asked me to put in a resume for it, the whole time during the interview she kept saying things about how "if you don't get the position, your resume will be on file for next time!". So it was pretty obvious. I don't know if I should have gone through the trouble of rushing to the only library open that day and printing out the resume and then rushing over to the store to get some white-out to fix a "the" I typed as "then". I guess I'm just a bit annoyed with things at the moment. While part of me is thinking, "Well, at least I don't have to worry about how difficult the switch to full-time would have been" the other part knows I could have really used the money.

I have also been having some personal little health-related issues. Nothing huge or anything but still annoying and kind of getting me down. There are some things I rather not share with the internet... or with anyone, really.

Ziggy's not well, again. She always seems to have something wrong with her. I know it's to the point where vets won't be able to do much. The only vet that would take her costs $100 just to go in, anyways. I hate to say, "Oh I won't because it costs too much" because I do care about my birds but Ziggy has been through these things a lot and she's a tough bird. If I took her to the vet every time she had something wrong with her, we wouldn't be able to pay rent probably. I wish there was a vet that took birds that was as affordable as the one I take Penny to. For normal visits, even if they give her medicine or a shot, we get out of there under $30. Peter's doing a good job taking care of her, as always. I captured some of the cuteness on video and I'm currently in the process of uploading it.

As I said these things are really no big deal but when you combine them with the other little things I have going on, I kind of have a hard time handling it. I still have an awesome husband and doggy being loving to me this whole time. :)

BLECK I'm starving. I only had 3/4 of a piece of toast this morning (which I forgot to finish after I dropped an almost completely full cup of coffee all over the carpet) and it's now 2:30. This video better upload a little faster so I can get home and unstarvify myself. I'm going crazy.

[Edit: Upload froze at 64% so I gave up on it. Will try again tomorrow.]

[Edit Next Day: It took like a minute to upload it this time so here it is!]

No comments: