Pages

Monday, February 11, 2008

I have to pee

I have been feeling kind of ugly fat and stupid lately. Just randomly. I guess I just look in the mirror and POO. And then I have been feeling stupid for a million reasons. Bah. Some people are probably reading this going, "It's because you ARE ugly fat and stupid" but shut up. I don't want to think that way. Sure, I always feel a little better after a while of talking to Isaac but then something happens to make me feel horrible about myself again. Oh poop.

I was entertained by watching Amy Winehouse's reaction to winning the Grammy. It reminds me of a scene from a movie. Everyone else cheering and jumping around while she just stares with this face of shock and the camera slowly zooms in. She eventually starts to move around hugging people and stuff. I am honestly not really a fan of her but the reaction was fun.

No comments: