Pages

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Some people never grow up...

I saw this video from someone on YouTube whom will remain unnamed because they have proven time and time again that they do not deserve any promotion - be it bad or good. Anyways, this video was about TheBoringDispatcher and the person in this video was basically talking shit about him. Taking a stab at someone who is already dead is just weak. What's the point of even saying anything? How would this person feel if people he loved were talked about like that after their deaths? Bah... just don't make a fucking youtube video about this asshole. Keep it to yourself or if you have to just tell your friends. Jerk.
Sorry it just really had steam coming out of my ears.

Enough about that...

I changed my layout on Headless Chicken. I did the picture in photoshop... I actually like it! It was kind of hard to do but what do you think?

No comments: