Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas cookies!

Here are the pictures I said I'd post... click for larger image.
Photobucket
I have no idea why we are hunching over like that. Lindsay and I were doing weird dance moves, I believe. Like our aprons?

Photobucket
Jen and Lindsay talking about whatever. I was already done decorating mine while they were still going at it!

Photobucket
We had hot chocolate with marshmallows AND whipped cream. We also listened to christmas music. Oh the fun never stops!

Photobucket
Messy.

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Jen's cookies. She made a 3d frog!! And that little man reminds us of her dad.

Photobucket Photobucket
Mine. I especially like my snowman. :)

Photobucket Photobucket
These two of Lindsay's were particularly funny to me. That first one is supposed to be an angel! And I love the snowman's rosy cheeks and the expression on his face!

So yeah, there's the cookies.

It has also been snowy the last couple of days. I fooled around a bit with Windows Vista panoramic photo thing and got this messed up image:
Photobucket
But hey! It did the best it could do. It's not like my camera has a stable spot to sit to move from picture to picture smoothly.

I did something else the other day too. That time it made my closet doors look awesome!
Photobucket

Oh yeah and Peter stood on my finger tonight! For quite a long time too. It wasn't hard, millet spray bribing really does the trick. Oh and here's a picture of Peter! The lighting isn't great, I wish it would show his true color...
Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, could I have the recipe for the cookies? They look nice and soft. :)


hairytreeland@hotmail.co.uk