Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fleas the size of rats sucked on rats the size of cats....


Isaac and I are very slowly working on a video for IseAndMel. Face it, we have better things to do.
We went to the lake the other day and this is one photo.
We put on the timer and I was just jumping in the photo when it took it so my hand is still just sticking out but I like it anyways.

"What the ffff...flaming monkey!?" - Isaac just now, while playing Sonic Rush on DS.

I am going to this one shoe place that sells converse for only $30 (versus the crazy 45-50 at some places) because I saw some I really liked the other day. Pictures to follow after I get them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the video, when you get it done.

Anonymous said...

Do you ever feel trapped in your own internet identity?