Pages

Friday, February 6, 2009

Sorry, I have no excuse.

I just like doing surveys when I am bored even though they are COMPLETELY useless.

Name: Melody
Age: 20
Zodiac Sign: Leonardo DiCaprio
Hair color: Well it's naturally some weird brown color, like poo, but I dye it auburn. I don't take care of the color well and it fades so I don't even know what it is now.
Natural color: Oh, I just answered that dumb ass! Pay attention!
Eye Color: I say gray but sometimes it's blue looking and sometimes it's green looking.
Skin Type: Human
Dimples: I have a dimple in my left cheek.
Tattoos: None

Do you think you are…
Good looking? I am human looking I think.
Smart? Smarter than my dog!
Funny? Isaac seems to think so!
Loving? I can be very loving.
Giving? I try...
Cheerful? Oh boy. Only when I'm not being pessimistic!
Spoiled? Some people think so but I hope to make up for that. I try to earn what I get.
Sweet? Haha depends on who it's to.
Respectful? Generally, I try to be.
A good daughter/son? Probably a shit one! Bloody hell. Nah, I don't think I'm THAT bad.
A good sister/brother? I am not particularly close to any of my siblings. I'm too much of a baby and I never really grew up hangin' with them.
A good Girlfriend/Boyfriend? I really hope I am a good fiancee and will be a good wife.
A true friend? Well not to the whole world!

This or That…
Love or Money? LOVE
Relationship or Single? In my situation, relationship.
Freezies or Hot Chocolate? If by freezies you mean Slurpees than YES THOSE!
Beach or Pool? Pool for swimmin' beach for hangin'. I guess. I don't really like swimming in public places.
Hawaii or Italy? I have never experienced either so I wouldn't be one to judge.
Children no children? Well for myself, no children NOW... children LATER.
Married or no getting married? WE GETSIN MARRIED.
Christmas or New Years? Christmas. New Years is normally spent sleeping.
Cell phone or computer? Computer fo sho!
Music or T.V? Music
Snow or Rain? I kind of like rain actually...
Summer or Winter? Summer
Valentines Day or Birthday? Birthday

Who makes you…
Laugh? Lots of people!
Smile? More than anyone, I would say Isaac.
Cry? I do.
Feel Special? Isaac :)
Feel Loved? Isaac, again. :D

Your past…
Most romantic moment? The day Isaac proposed to me was pretty romantic.
The happiest moment? Might just be the same day!
The saddest moment? I don't know.
The Hardest moment? No comment.

Your Future…
What do you want to be? An adult. And happy. But I don't really know WHAT I want to be.
Where do you want to live? Anywhere that's nice.
Do you want to get married? Yes. And I am.
Do you want to have kids? Some day it would be nice to start a family.
What would you like their names to be? None of your business! You will just have to find out.
What type of wedding do you want? Very simple outdoor wedding.
Where do you want it? Somewhere here in Oregon.
Your own vows or no? I don't know yet!

Love…
Who was your last love? My CURRENT and always and only love is Isaac.
Was your love true? It IS (present tense here!) true.
Do you still love them? YESSS!
Do you miss them? Well he's all the way in the UK so yes!
Would you ever consider being with them again in the future? I am going to be with him in the future!
What does your heart desire? Chocolate! Just kidding kind of. Isaac of course.
Who do you really want to be with? ISAAAAAAAAAAC
Are you single or taken? Takkkkkkeeenennnnnenen
Do you have someone in mind? All the time.
Are you in love? YEEEEESSSS This is getting repetitive.

Randomness…

What was your last dream about? I can't even remember.
Who was in it? ...
Your two best friends? Isaac and Lindsay
Do you love to shop? Only when I have the extra money to do so.
Whats your favorite store? Ross because it's cheap.
Your favorite song? I don't know.
Your favorite funny movie? I suck with favorite song/movie questions!
Romantic movie? ...
Scary movie? ...
Restaurant? Dunnooo.
Fast food? Panda Express? Is that on the list of fast food? It IS express!
Drink?
Water or nice coffee.
Fruit? Pineapple
Food type? I don't have one
Chips? BBQ potato chips are awesome but so are many Doritos and Sunchips!
Ice cream? I like it. ALLLL OF IT!
Candy/Chocolate? I don't have a favorite because, as with ice cream, I like it all.
Favorite Band? Beatles.
Favorite cd? Don't have one.
Favorite singer? David Bowie.
3 favorite songs? Shut up
What annoys you? Favorite song/movie questions because I can't answer them!
What makes you happy? So many things but it can really be narrowed down to Isaac.
Have you grown as a person in the past year? Oh yeah.
Do you think it shows? I have no idea.
What do you want for Christmas? I want happiness.
Who do you want for Christmas? Isaac.
Do you want to be kissed under the mistletoe? If Isaac was here then yes! But if he isn't.. NO thanks.
By who? I answered.
Do you want to hook up with someone by the end of the year? Eww!
Who? Eww!
Where are you going to spend New Years? That's almost a year away! How do I know?
Who do you want to spend it with? Love.
Who do you wanna get kissed by at midnight? If by Isaac yes.
Who are you thinking of right now? I think it shows.
Who do you want to spend the rest of your life with? Every survey ends up being about Isaac because he's so jokes. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You don't seem spoiled. At least not in your blogs.