Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Bird food in your keyboard

"Oh it's the kind of thing I could play with forever." - Isaac just said this referring to his new fancy chromatic guitar tuner.

Some things:

  • Commonly said but I have to ask it as well... whatever happened to separation of church and state?
  • Whatever happened to predictability? The milk man, the paper boy, evening tv!? You miss your old familiar friends waiting just around the bend. EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK... *cough*.. um... Yeah.
  • Just because a religious group does good stuff for the community or for people it does not make up for hate and lies.
  • Isaac and I are getting married here in the US. I have to say this because people keep telling me to just go there, marry him, and come back here. I don't want to do that. We want to get married here. I don't care if the other way may *possibly* be easier (hardly), but this way is faster in the end.
  • People should stop complaining about Christmas stuff being here already. I am saying this because SteAndKel (most likely Steven) just twittered saying something about it being too early for Christmas stuff. It's the end of November! This isn't some new thing, Christmas stuff has come early for YEARS.
  • I am freaking out about the lack of open jobs right now. I keep applying for things or sending my resume in and not hearing a peep from anyone. Maybe I'm just not good enough.
  • It bugs me that every kind of cookware or bakeware in stores seems to have nonstick Teflon stuff which is a major NO NO if you have a parakeet. It can kill them! AHHHH! And since that's true, it's a little freaky to think about what it's putting in our bodies, though slowly.
I was w0ndering why one of my keys kept getting jammed the last couple days or where it just wouldn't work but then finally today I hit it, heard a crack, and a piece of bird food came out. I don't like that you can't take individual keys out of a laptop keyboard...

End.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

For each I have had, I either called after filling in an application, or walked in. Walking in esp! is more likely to get you a job. It sets you apart from other applicants, & lets that business know you're serious about working for them. don't worry about it, just keep trying. Try walking in to a place you'd be interested in & don't be scared. Look at it this way, if you're scared about calling/ or going someplace, remember, you'd still have to go in anyways for an interview & whatnot.