Pages

Monday, September 22, 2008

Hey yay yay yay

I like to make lip synching videos in which I have a man's voice. The Bewlay Brothers by David Bowie is my favorite song. Ever. This may change some day but as of the last few years it has not. I don't know why...



I swear some of it looked more in synch on Windows Movie Maker. Meh, whatever.

I'm really liking some of the comments on there. I enjoy the fact that other people like the song too.

Anyways. It has been two days since my last day of work and I still feel like I'm going in tomorrow or something. HAVE I WASHED MY WORK CLOTHES? Meh. But I've spent these two days being extremely and disappointingly L-A-Z-Y! I have all these plans of things to do and then when I wake up in the morning I am like, "Screw it, I want to be lazy! I will in an hour!" and soon enough it's 4:30 PM and I still haven't done much of anything at all. Oops!

SOOOOOOOOOON ISAAC WILL BE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is the main thing on my mind really. Trying to avoid just making every blog about that... it's hard!

No comments: