Pages

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wonder pets, wonder pets.

Hokay. So.

I haven't made any videos because:
1. Busy.
2. When I'm not busy, I am busy.
3. Not vidspired.
4. I don't know.


I have a huge list of things I want to/need to do, as per usual, and don't seem to have time to do them. Hooray, that's just grand.


I had stuff to say but my mind is somewhere else all of a sudden.
Getting a little closer to the day Isaac gets here.
A little.
I am planning on starting my etsy shop on September 29th. No promises though. I don't know what I'll have done by then. So many plans yet hardly any of it is done. One step at a time, Melody...
It's going to be pretty random though because I keep getting ideas in all different areas of craftiness. I am having problems thinking of guyish things though so it may be pretty girly at first. Who knows.

Books I've read recently and haven't mentioned:
The Queen of Everything by Deb Caletti. Picked it up at the Goodwill for a buck or something. It was a pretty fast read (well, I mostly just read on my breaks at work so as fast as you can get through a book that way...) but incredibly predictable. Nothing surprising. Just a book.
A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. I don't care if he was trying to pass it up as a true story but that it is in fact almost completely fabricated. It was really good. I got this one at a different second-hand place for a dollar also. I really liked it.
And now I finally gave in and am reading Twilight. I am only half-way through (because, as I said, I only read on my breaks at work) but it really is as good as everyone makes it out to be. I keep thinking about it, ahhh.......

Yeah there you go.


Here's something I've painted.

I know it looks a bit like poo but I did it within a few hours. I'm still not completely used to oils. And I suck at people. Noses just kill me, which is why mine doesn't look like my nose. I had to redo it like 200000 times.

1 comment:

Crescendo said...

I think the painting looks great!

Can't wait to see your etsy store! Finally got my own sewing machine... I have yet to set it up, though... not sure what to make first...