Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

What up duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude

Having a year off of working (though I did go to school a little bit and stuff) really made me lazy man! I mean, before I would have been ok with working 4 days in a row (though I would have HATED it since one day at Toys R Us was more than enough) but my legs and back just hurt so much. Cutting fabric involves me being a little bit slumped over the table and that is killer. I was so excited to be able to completely relax today though. I slept in until almost 10 and most of that sleep was wonderful. I then woke up and slowly made my way to the TV and watched the Tyra show and then continued with laziness. It was nice.
Anyways I must say that this place is probably 1000000X better than Toys R Us was and I really don't mind 8 hour shifts at all here. I am just a little tired afterwards but that's it. Yaya!

Ok so Isaac and I celebrate our 1 year on Sunday weeeee! I have this box in my room with a gift from him but I can't open it yet so I don't know what it is. He gave me a hint but I can't figure it out so I just have to wait. Eeeeeh!!!! He already knows what I got him but he can't open it yet either. :)

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IT IS!!!!!

No comments: