Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

Dollar store shades

Hello world. Well the wedding was here and is gone. Jennifer and Johnathan would now be in Disneyland for their honeymoon. Fun stuff.
I bought these sunglasses at the dollar store and think I am cool now. YES, I AM COOL NOW because I spent 1 dolla on eyeball protection. I'm Michael Jackson.
Oh and here are us bridesmaids in our dresses.

Now that all of that is over, it's kind of like a relief. It wasn't my wedding or anything but it was still a little stressful. Jen looked gorgeous and her mom was crying like crazy during the wedding.
The funny thing is, the next day I was hanging out with Lindsay and Amanda and for a second I thought, "Hmm, should we call Jen to see if she can hang out with us?" Haha then I remembered she would be on the road on the way to DL being all married and shit. :)

No comments: