Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Typical survey - because I can.

1) Do you have a best friend that knows you inside and out?
Isaac.

2) Have you ever been punched by the opposite sex?
Nein.

3) Do you like Jack and Coke?
Never had.

4) Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an A?
Unfortunately.

5) What is the nicest thing you own that’s not a vehicle?
Umm... I'm honestly not sure. It depends on the definition of "nice". Does nicest mean the thing that's worth the most... in money terms... or nicest as in most valuable to me? Either way, really don't know. I suck at these survey things.

6) You're at a friend's to watch a movie, and you get to choose the movie genre:
Right now I could go for some horror. Most horror IS cheesy and unoriginal but I still enjoy it immensely. Too bad a lot of my friends seem to dislike it.

7) Can you cook harder things then spaghetti, pancakes, and macaroni and cheese?
Yes I can, if I am given the opportunity. But in my house, I honestly hardly ever COOK things. I am sure I will a whole bunch once I move out.

8) What is your favorite game system?
Well they are all pretty rad to me. I do enjoy playing DDR on my sister's PS2 and they now own rock band so I am very excited to "babysit" and play that (still haven't). OMG OMG OMG! I haven't played on any of the newer systems. Wii's look pretty fun because I'm all for games that involve more than pushing some buttons. I own a DS and think Mario is wicked cool. I sometimes like to go back to my Nintendo 64 and play Mario Kart or something with my nephew.

9) Do you know anyone that is currently locked up?
No. Wait, lie. I forgot I have Isaac locked up in that cage in my basement. Oops, haven't fed him in a few days... or cleaned his cage.

10) Have you ever had a threesome?
No thanks.

11) If you could be anywhere right now where would it be?
With Isaac. In his cage. Poor guy must be lonely down there!

12) What is your favorite chocolate bar?
*drool* Uuuhusihdasd! I love so many. GIVE ME CHOCOLATE BETCH!!!

13) Have you ever been in an abusive relationship?
No.

14) Have you ever had a best friend pass away?
No, and don't like the thought.

15) Have you ever been in trouble with the police?
Have not. Clean record. Don't even have a parking ticket or anything... Oh no now that I've said that I'm going to get pulled over TOMORROW or something, huh?

16) When you eat a starburst do you eat the red and pink ones first?
No, I just eat them in the order they are in the package. Mm, I like to chew them a little first and stick them to the roof of my mouth. I don't know why, but I do. Those things are delicious to me. Candy is one of my weaknesses.

17) Do you tend to think logically or listen to your heart?
Both, I believe. Sometimes I do think too much about facts and stuff instead of just listening to my heart.

18) What was the worst thing that happened to you today?
Nothing that bad happened to me today, so I'm not going to bring myself down and try to search for some little thing to dwell on.

19) Have you ever changed your looks to impress other people?
When I was younger I would TRY to.

20) Do you think that you’re a good person?
I try to be a good person. I'm not one of those people that doesn't seem to give a shit about how they treat the world.

21) Have you ever gotten into a drunken fight?
Never been drunk so that is impossible.

No comments: