Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2008

OH NOEZ! SURVEY OVERLOAD!

I would like to apologize for this survey overload... this is my last, I promise (for today anyways..)

A fact about the person you like?

I love Isaac.

What happened @ 10:00 AM today?
I was probably JUST rolling out of bed.

When did you last cry?
I'm not sure if I remember. It could have been a few days ago actually.

What do you want in your life right now?
I want Isaac to be within driving distance from me, if not WALKING distance.

Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
No. Although it is something that has been borrowed from me a bunch of times by Celsie. She actually had it for MONTHS.

What is the last thing someone bought you?
My mom bought me some... personal clothing items.

Where did you last eat?
In my kitchen.

Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
Oh hell yes.

Who's the most annoying person in your life?
Don't know. Or if I do know, no comment.

Do you plan on moving in the next year?
I actually do plan on moving out within this next year or soon after.

What were you doing @ 8:30 PM last Friday night?
Umm... I don't even remember! AHH!

What are you thinking of right now?
The answer to this question.

Honestly, how many people have you been in love with?
One. Isaac.

What did you do today?
I cleaned my car, inside and out. And talked to Isaac. And that's basically how "productive" my day was. Though cleaning my car was very good for me to do because it has been bugging me and the windows weren't good at all. And talking to Isaac is always nice.
Do you have a job?
Not yet. Trying to get one soon.

What are you doing right now besides this survey?
Nothing else. I am actually just doing this, which is weird. I normally have something else going on.

Who took your profile picture?
This is about MySpace, since this IS a MySpace Survey. Answer is: Me. Self portrait.


What is your current problem?
I am wasting time doing this, and that's a problem.

Laid in someone else's bed today?
Have not.

Last time you spoke to the person you like?
You mean love? Um, about 30 minutes to an hour or so ago.

What are you looking forward to in the next week?
Well in EXACTLY a week, Amanda will be coming. I'm so excited to see her! And in ABOUT a week is Jen's wedding. OH and my bridesmaid dress will be done being altered on Monday so I can pick it up. I'm pretty excited to show some people how it looks on me since it actually is very pretty looking. :)

Have you ever had your heart broken?
At the time I thought it was a broken heart but it really wasn't that bad. Just a little scratch.

Who was the last person you saw?
SAW, Isaac. Saw in person would be Mom.

What was the last movie you watched?
Autism The Musical. It's a documentary. It's pretty interesting.

Who is the last person you freaked out on?
I don't know!

Where did you last go?
Dutch Bros. because I had this thing for a FREE drink of whatever size.

Do you like someone right now?
I LOVE someone right now, and like him.

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
No idea. But I honestly like it.

Who was the last person you yelled at?
Maybe my dog Daisy because she wouldn't stop barking at nothing.

Do you regret anything that you have done?
Yes, but I try not to let it bother me. Especially when it can't be undone.

What is something you say when you are mad?
It depends on what KIND of mad. I might cuss and groan or I might not say anything at all.

Have you ever cried when you're mad?
Yes. I cry easily.

Is there anyone you wish was still in your life?
I wish Isaac was still physically WITH me right now instead of 5000 miles away.

Ever given your all to someone who walked away?
No?

Is someone in love with you?
Yes, this one person. His name is Isaac, I may have mentioned him before.

Is there someone you know you should hate, but you can't?
No, I don't believe I SHOULD hate anyone. There are some people out there I could care less about but really, why bother letting them interrupt your happy life by thinking about them?

Do you like someone as more than a friend right now?
Of course. He is a friend and much much more.

Have you ever lost anybody close to you?
No. Wait, yes. Binky the cat. I don't know if I will ever have a cat as good and fat as her again.

Is there anyone you trust even though you shouldn't?
No.

Ever liked someone that wasn't good for you?
I have LIKED stupid guys that definitely weren't good for me, but I didn't realize until I got to know them.

The last song you listened to?
I can't remember what song it was but it was Edie Brickell in my car. Yes, she was sitting in my back seat singing to me.

If you could change your name to anything what would it be?
I don't want to.

What color is the chair you are sitting on?
Black. Some reason when I first read it I thought it said "what color is the HAIR you are sitting on?" and I thought "WTF??"

Has anyone ever mistaken you for a family member?
On the phone.

Do you currently want to scream at the top of your lungs?
No, it sounds painful right now.

Are you named after a grandparent?
No.

Favorite Pop-Tart flavor?
Anything chocolaty. Like the fudge ones... :)

Do you know anyone in jail/prison?
No.

Do you like the color green?
Yes.

Ever driven into the ghetto to buy drugs?
Oh yes, I just got back from doing that! Just kidding, no.

Do you hate someone?
Nah. There are people I really don't like though.

Last voice mail you received?
I think it was either from Jen or Lindsay. I don't know now.

Who's the last person that you felt was stalking you?
Some worthless person. Who cares.

Have you ever been on your school's track team?
No.

What jewelry are you wearing?
Nothing.

If all your friends were going on a road trip, would you go?
Probably! Depends on where and how much I would have to pay though. I currently have about 3 dollars.

Do you swear at your parents?
No, not at them or in front of them. I might behind their backs, of course. That's how we do.

Is your phone right beside you?
My cell is in my purse which actually IS right beside me. I also have a phone on the desk in front of me.

Is there something bothering you?
I need to use the little girls' room before I wet myself. >_<

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Isaac should be sleeping by now (considering it IS about 6 AM) but he COULD be dreaming about me. :) Other than that, nah.

Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off?
No, unless they are high top converse or something.

What is the color of your bed sheets?
White and black.

Are you happy at this very second?
I am a pretty happy person generally, at least lately (even though I am naturally not so happy LOOKING... I blame my face and believe the only time I can look happy is if something makes me laugh... I am also pretty calm so I'm not one of those perky happy people, just happy. Okay, end parentheses...). But right now I am more just content with everything. Not to say anything has brought me DOWN from the happy state, I am just not really on the extreme end of it. I am blabbing now. The end.

Where do you spend most of your time at?
At home. I could lie and say I spend most of my time being all wicked cool at some place with friends but as I said, it would be lying. I am at home most of the time. Whether that means on the computer, sleeping, walking around aimlessly, or whatever... I am just home.

No comments: