Pages

Monday, April 28, 2008

Donutsssss

So here was my original post with pictures and all...
DONUTS

And here is how to make them...
http://www.dadcando.com/Making/AdvancedModels/PDFs/Homers_Doughnut_instructions_USL.pdf

It's a .pdf in case you couldn't figure that out so it might take a while to load for some of you.
I realized I never linked to that on the original post. Oops!

BTW, obviously the instructions have a much better looking donut. I couldn't quite get the hot glue thing to work because I have a small crafting hot glue gun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI!, This so weird but a week ago my art teacher said we could make anything we wanted and i remembered that donut thing that you made and i really liked it so thats what i made for my art project and everyone really liked them. - Chelsea Hall